Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things From My Desk: Grumpy Coffee Mug

There are many things I find necessary to function each and every day. One of these is caffeine. My preferred delivery system is coffee. Tea is okay, but I still like a double strong, double sweet cup of joe.

This mug has a couple of nice features. First of all, it's huge. It's almost impractically large for your standard mug shape receptacle. It's kinda heavy, and unless you guzzle it down, the coffee goes cold before you can quaff it. Secondly, it has a prominent image of Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on it. The text running around the edge says "Grumpy from morning to night."

I don't use it very often. When I do, you'd rather leave me alone until it's empty.

Grumpy needs more coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment