Monday, March 4, 2013

Things From My Desk: Here be Tribbles

My wife pretends to understand my obsession with all things Star Trek. Especially, when it comes to the original series. She enjoys the next generation episodes but not TOS. However, she does occasionally supports my TOS addiction.

One of my gifts for Christmas was a pair of Tribbles from Think Geek. I was supposed to receive one tribble, but Think Geek "accidentally" shipped two. When she called them about returning the spare, they said "Merry Christmas" and told her to keep it. Then again, maybe they only shipped one?

They aren't quite as advanced as my tribble design (see my post Nerd Craft: Star Trek Tribble - Initial Plans). But, a tribble in hand is better than two... Actually, counting tribbles is rather pointless unless you are Spock.

If you bump the Think Geek tribble it screams and vibrates, but it does not purr.

Tribble!

No comments:

Post a Comment